She is in labor!!!!

JKF

Thinking of you, difficult child, and Connor! Hope things are progressing smoothly. Can't wait to see the post announcing that he's made his much awaited arrival into this world! Xoxoxo

PatriotsGirl

8 pounds 3 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long!!!! He is a big, healthy, blonde baby boy!!!!! I am in love....so is difficult child!! She has already breastfed him and is being a very good mommy. :)

Four pushes and he was out!! I got it all on video and watched him come into the world. Amazing, amazing experience...

Feeling very blessed... <3

jal

CONGRATULATIONS! I've followed ur story but don't post here cause my difficult child is younger. But I am so thankful that Connor is healthy and difficult child is taking to being motherly. Bless u.

PatriotsGirl

Thank you all!! She has already cried over thinking how she will be away from him for even a short time...hopefully they get her transferred quickly...

pasajes4

I am so happy to hear that she feels mommy love for her son. My middle child turned his life around when his daughter was born. It is possible, and she is blessed to have your love and support.

Nancy

Congratulations PG and difficult child mommy! You have been through so much this past year, I am praying that Connor brings you all peace and love and that the love difficult child mommy feels now will inspire her to move on with her life in a positive way. You have a whole new chapter of your life ahead PG, I know you will be the best grandma ever.