she is too wild for me Mom

hearthope

Janet we are all laughing and it is a funny story but, it speaks volumes of Ant seeing the light.

He never wants to be alone yet he chose to be alone instead of with this :censored2:-up.

He chose calm over chaos.

I hope he keeps it together so he can see Kaleb and have a great father's day and B'day.

SunnyFlorida

:rofl: my, my Janet. How things do come around. Too wild for him? maybe he's getting tired of the wild side and really does wnat more stabililty. Would that not be HUGE?

Crossing body parts for ya!

Sunlight

monica is out the last two days. seems she had got a hold of ant's ss number and had a phone installed, ordered a few movies and other problems. ant called to cancel it all. he is a slow learner. bet she is back later. ugh.

we decided to go get Kaleb for the week. we got back to BFs late last night. we took ant and kaleb on boyfriend's boat today and it broke down on the river. ugh. we had to be towed a long way in the hot sun. boyfriend paid a lot of money to get the boat fixed. apparently they didnt do it right.

kaleb is sleeping and ant and boyfriend went to take the boat to the repair shop. I will let kaleb sleep at ant's apartment for tonight and we shall see. boyfriend's pals run a daycare and we went today to sign kaleb up for this week only.

a tiny step.