She just does not stop!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I probably should just bow to you for "Getting it" with a PA person. I'm fairly certian that with a significant amount of sarcasm in my wardrobe? It wouldn't bode well to just be myself with your Mother.

I'd have signs in the garden that said NO TRESPASSING - VIOLATORS will be SHOT - SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN ! - especially you B's that are cutting my rhubarb without permission.

I'd have fake tests made up from some lab that had something to do with POODLE hair being THE most allergenic hair in the WORLD - and a list of symptoms and signs that could manifest itself on a patient - and (well to be honest a poodle is the least likely to cause allergic reaction in an allergic person) but I'd fake it till I make it - and then leave them out on my table VS - my breed of dog - with pie charts and graphs - and lines and arrows draw with ??? marks - WHY is mom always at SISTERS house and OKAY/?? WHY can't she STAND TO COME TO MY HOUSE ??????? DOESN"T SHE LOVE ME???

I'd install that electric fence like they had on Jurasic park around the velociraptors (thanks buddy excellent idea) - and put 10 million volts - enter at your own risk - NO AED device available -

But then again - I did offer to send Nana a little PRESENT from the dog - so WHO am I kidding? I'm just not that nice. I'd run screaming for the hills - and tell her just to stay gone.

I BOW TO YOU TEDO ................BRAVOOOOO WOMAN - BRAVO - (taking notes.........)