She lost round one

carolanne

difficult child ate today..lmao....you should have heard the triumph in the nurse's voice when she called me this morning. She said the entire tray was cleaned off, looked like difficult child licked her plates clean. Her bed was made as well and she finally took a shower....the only thing with that was she had to pull the emergency bell because she was so shaky she couldn't step out and towel off. The nurse said she is even thinner than she first appeared...her hip bones are very noticeable and they will be putting her on protein drinks now.

She's had one intense session where she sat and raged about me for hours....

But it's a good sign

Carolanne

Steely

Good news.

How is the boyfriend situation? How long are they gonna be able to keep her?

You are in my thoughts.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sounds like her old "spunk" is back.....just hope they can keep her away from boyfriend for as long as possible......

witzend

Yeah, that was a no-brainer. There's no way she was going to let them put a feeding tube down her throat!

by the way, what is you sister's point of view on all of this?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, she must be feeling better if she could rage about you that long. lol

I hope they keep her quite a while. How's the boyfriend situation??

Hugs

carolanne

See this is the funny part....he hasn't seen her in three days and she hasn't called in two....strange.

And she asked how long she had to stay....dr told her two weeks right now because they are concerned about her weight and how she did or did not handle losing the baby. Apparently she didn't argue or ask to be let out sooner.....maybe my girl is thinking for herself for a change...

This is one of the first nights I will sleep easy knowing she is okay today,

Carolanne

Star*

call 911........call 911
I wonder if she told THEM what you told US about her feelings towards that baby.

Maybe the troll got taken away by a goat? - one could hope.

Hugs -

carolanne

They do indeed have copies of all messages. They also have copies of police reports were she had a RO against me and the officers' personal logs.

As for sis' point of view...well as far as I know she hasn't contacted Jess since she went in the hospital. I haven't heard much from her either....just a line once that all was well and she had been promoted at work....bully for her;)

Toadboy surfaced at the hospital today but was denied entrance as the nurse saw some new cutting on his arm...apparently if they decide someone isn't in the right frame of mind to visit, they won't be let in...I love those nurses):):)

Carolanne

witzend

I sure hope that they will be able to keep her for longer than two weeks. You're lucky. All we might get in the US would be 72 hours.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad she is eating, and that the nurse's have the power to keep toadboy out. A 2 week hold is almost unthinkable here in the US. But it certainly sounds like she needs to be there at least that long.

Give those nurses some flowers or cookies or something, they are AWESOME!!!!