She seriously did it again...

P

PatriotsGirl

I just had a man and a woman show up at my front door because difficult child stole her vehicle. Unfreakingbelievable. The woman didn't want to call the police and be a snitch, but I told her that she must. She was visiting a place that difficult child was at, she said she went inside for a few minutes and difficult child and some friends jumped into her truck and left. She has been trying to reach difficult child and difficult child claims to not know where the vehicle is.

He informed me that he used to be a friend of difficult children, and that she is doing very bad things and recently robbed his girlfriend with a hammer and screw driver!!!!!! She also has a warrant out for her arrest because she didn't go to court last week.

I don't even know what to say. I told them that she is no longer speaking to me and unfortunately, I can't be of any help. I did give them the phone number to the detective that is looking for her over the other stolen car.

I am not even shocked anymore. How sad is that?? I know I am completely powerless over her choices and there is truly nothing I can do. It makes me ill.

He asked why difficult child was kicked out, out of curiousity. I told him she was never kicked out, she was given the choice of going to rehab and she chose to leave instead. He said that made more sense. That she told everyone else that I chose my husband over her. There is that warped thinking, again. He said he used to tell all sorts of stories, too, but that the truth was that he wanted to live on the streets. I appreciated his honesty but will never, ever understand...

Nancy

PG I am so sorry, I don't know what else to say. She is getting very desperate and desperate people do desperate things. What you said about her choosing to leave just hit me. My difficult child choose to leave also rather than get treatment. It is their choice.

I will continue praying for your difficult child.

Nancy

T

toughlovin

Hugs PG.... and that is the thing we all need to remember. They are choosing to live the way they do and do the things they do. Who knows why they make such awful choices but we have offered alternatives and they have not taken them.

It sounds like you have a good attitude about it and are clear and that is good.

TL

S

Signorina

Hugs and prayers to you PG. I am so so sorry. Sometimes, we just have to let go of the idea that this is something we need to try to understand. There is no understanding any of this. Please stay strong and take care of yourself.

This is both serious and bizarre. It's got to be pretty unusual for a girl to steal cars and hold people up with a weapon.... I'm so sorry....

PG: I am so very sorry to hear this terrible news about your difficult child. And no, I doubt that you will ever be able to understand why your daughter would do these things. I don't think that any of us can understand why our difficult child's do the things that they do. I will pray for your daughter, and I hope that you can remain strong in the days ahead. (HUGS)...

P

PatriotsGirl

Very, very serious and very, very scary. I just don't even know what to say or think anymore. I just know that I have to continue taking care of me. It is the one thing I have control over. All I can do is pray that she is arrested before it is too late. :(

Thanks for the hugs everyone....so thankful for this place to land. :(

S

Signorina

:hugs:

Just a hug from me to you.

And I know how ridiculous it sounds to tell you to put it out of your mind-- but please take care of yourself. You've been sick and you have a wonderful easy child and a loving H. I know this must be wearing on your soul. So please, take extra good care of yourself, do nice things for you, see people who bring you joy, eat the foods that you love, get lots of sleep, go to silly movies. XOXO

lovemysons

PG,
I am so SO very sorry to hear what is happening to your daughter. Your heart must just be in pieces.

As you may recall, my oldest difficult child, was once hooked on Meth. He stole from a client of husband's. He ended up in prison. He is now one of the hardest working young men (other than his dad) that I've ever known. He's been sober now for around 2 yrs, has a wife, 2 daughters, taking college classes and in process of building a house.

I don't know what exactly the situation is with your daughter. I don't know if she is hooked on Meth or sub like it and is stealing to feed her habit??? But I did want to give you alittle bit of hope that better days are possible.

It is heartbreaking and terrifying at the same time...Again I am so so sorry.

Thinking of you,
LMS

FlowerGarden

so sorry to hear about your daughter's actions. I hope for her sake the police arrest her soon. She is spiraling out of control. Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way for you to take care of yourself.