She takes after her twisted mom...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
easy child and I went on a little adventure today (it really HAS been nice with no difficult child's in the house this week). :D We drove with the kayaks down to the estuary and paddled out about a mile to the bridge that marks the start of the main harbor. It was lunchtime, so we decided to beach the boats and hike across the bridge to a McD's about a half block down.

On our way back, I looked down and there (much to my disgust) was a very large, very dead, very dry, very flat rat. Yuck!!!

easy child looks up at me grinning and declares, "It's a mouse pad!"

:faint:

I've created a monster....:laugh:

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl:

Note to self....now that my evil mini-me 15 year old sister has met Onyxx....NEVER put them and Gcv's easy child in a room together.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Witz -- I never said it was a sophisticated sense of humor! ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was funny... sometimes I laugh at things and everyone around me looks at me like I'm nuts... whatever.

Shari, you know I'd like that!

Star -- rodent you know it? Oh my gawd.... you ARE as bad as me!

'Stang, these youngsters keep us on our toes, don't they?! I'm in for a whole heap o' trouble in a few years when easy child hits the teens...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Lotus pray he gets the job!

Dhalia think he'll go for the interview?

Mums the word.

Lettuce keep the faith. (okay I know veggie not flora) but...

Maybe there is a job down on Vine St?

Could he work for the Rose bowl Parade?

Orange you glad he's out looking for a job? (I know produce)

The Clematis is lovely in Cali for a new job. (climate is) - oh go on.

Go Oxalis for a job. hahah..(um it's clover)

Mwah ha ha

gcvmom

Here we go again!
The cheese is officially off the cracker now... thank goodness tomorrow's Friday!

by the way, my new avatar came from the Cleveland Botanical Garden :D Just ask ThreeShadows!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Grandbaby shanbaby....I shoulda gone to Cleveland...

(Ok, I'm kidding, but I feel I really missed out!)

The cheese is off the cracker....oh my. It might be just squirting out the top of the squeeze cheese can, too....