She wants a job recommendation from me

JJJ

Kanga wants to be a door to door makeup salesman for a major distributor. She called and told me that she gave my number to the recruiter as a reference. I was stunned. The main thing I know about her job history is that she has been fired from every job she has ever had due to sexual misconduct. And she has trouble making change.

Yep, a job where she goes into people's homes and sells them stuff is a great idea. Not sure it'll be makeup she's selling, ugh.

JJJ

Hopefully the woman won't call. I think this is just another example of the disconnect between reality and her delusions. Of course, staff will say she is making an effort toward employment. Ugh.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Duuuuuuuuude. Wow, she is pretty out there. Well, no, wow isn't right... because it's not surprising.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh my! I've never heard of needing references for that type of job......

I'd stick to family can't give references, that is a good one.

Hugs

Oh my gosh! Really? It's sad that she would even consider that using you as a reference would be a good idea. Ugh.

I like the "Family can't give references" because oh my, whatever would you say to that person??

JJJ

Oh my gosh! Really? It's sad that she would even consider that using you as a reference would be a good idea. Ugh.

I like the "Family can't give references" because oh my, whatever would you say to that person??

That is exactly what I said to her. "The only thing I know about your work history is that you have been fired from every job you have ever had. That's being fired 5 or 6 times in two years."

Her response: "That's okay, I already told her that."

I did a little reseasrch and this company allows you to join online, so no references are needed. Now I am wondering if this was a practice interview for the TLP...I can see them taking her through all the hoops before letting her order the $100 start-up pack.