She's baaaaaaaaaaaaack...

greenrene

For 8 days. Next Tuesday, the plan is for husband, mother in law, and difficult child to fly to Oregon to take difficult child to the TBS. She should be at the TBS for at least a year, and then the plan is to find another, closer, boarding school for her to finish high school (she's 15, but only in the 8th grade).

Until then, difficult child is going to be in my home. We didn't want to risk her saying anything that could bring CPS to my sister in law's house, as what she's said already has put my family in the system.

I'm SO stressed, but I can deal as long as I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I have a ton of anger toward difficult child for all the malicious lies she's told about husband and me, things that could have one or both of us in jail and/or my boys taken away. She doesn't think about the ramifications of what she says, she just says stuff because she's mad and/or wants to get a reaction. So yeah, there is A TON of anger that I'm just going to have to swallow I guess, although it's hard. It's going to take everything I have to be patient and not tell her off. The other night at a family party, my mother in law told me that if looks could kill, difficult child would have dropped dead that night. difficult child was being over the top obnoxious that night - I tried to avoid being in the same room as her, but it's hard to do that with big, open floor plans where you can hear her yell "Grandma, can I have some WINE?" in front of everyone. To be honest, I love her, but I don't like her as a person at all. That makes me very, very sad. I sure hope the TBS can help her. She needs it so much.

She doesn't know that the decision has been made for sure. husband and mother in law are afraid that if she knows for sure she's going, that she will go off the deep end.

easy child 1 is somewhat upset that she's back here (remember that he's her favorite target other than me), and I can't tell him that she's leaving again, but I've told him to just trust me, be patient, and everything will work out soon.

8 days. Surely after dealing with 13 years of koi, I can make it through 8 days.

Bunny

I'm sending ((((hugs)))) and prayers for strength. It's 8 days. Only 8 days. Like you said, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know that 8 days can seem like an eternity, but you CAN do this. Post here often when you need help or to vent. We're here for you.

buddy

Not if they say they want some time there too...like difficult child got. Just say a week instead of the exact days.

greenrene

LOL! sister in law isn't even home - last week was winter break for our school, and she decided to stay on vacay an extra week. We will survive. Thanks for the support (and the rhino skin! I need it!).