She's GONE

Star*

call 911........call 911
Pootie - is - Gone and I am crushed.

Dude called and told me some story that he'd been putting her in a lady's fenced in yard......(ack)

And he came to get her and shes gone.

Would I make up flyers???

SURE KID - MISSING 17 year old IDIOT.........ARGH because right now I could drop him off a long pier.

Please pray for her safe return - because when she does come back she's GOING TO LIVE AT GRANDMAS! PERIOD.

:(:(:(:(:(

N

Nomad

:(:anxious::sad-very::(
Praying for her safe return and praying for your comfort, wisdom and strength as well.

Steely

Ohhhh.........Pootie! Come home to Mommy!:sad-very:

Have you called the local shelters, etc.? How long has she been missing?

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. Sending out prayers for Pootie's safe return!!!

Idiot boy!!!!!!

Pooties should always live with Grammas who love them!!!

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Get those flyers out, contact the shelters and humane society. Put flyers up in vets offices, and grocery stores too. Put Dude to work on it with you.

Call your local radio station and see if they do a Lost and Found segment for animals. (ours does) Check the Lost and Found section in the newspaper daily..............Beat Dude over the head with it soundly after checking the paper each day she is missing. ARGH!! She's just a BABY!!!

Praying hard you get Pootie back.

Hugs

Genny

Worlds Best Nana
Oh, Pootie - please find your way home! Your gramma is waiting for you and will give you good food, shelter from the heat and rain, and more love than you can stand.

Praying that you find her, and she's okay.

Genny

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have put her on a web site called dog detective. i made up flyers - but when I called Dude to see if the fosters would allow THEIR number on the flyers to be posted Dude got so nasty with me. It was like he was trying to convince someone that I was being mean to him -

I said HELLO - did you find my Granddog?
He said WHO IS THIS? (duh)
I said It's your Mom - have you found Pootie?
then like a flipped personality - he starts behaving odd and yelling at me
MOM DO NOT START WITH,,,,MOM MOM DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME!!!!!!
I am like????? WHAT THE ????
Then he said "I CAN NOT TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE LIKE THIS WITH ME." and hangs up slamming the phone down.

A few things come to mind.
1.) He's trying to find an excuse to "Be" in a bad mood with the Foster family overhearing it ALL.
2.) He's frustrated at having NOT LISTENED TO EVERYONE THAT TOLD HIM IF HE DID NOT WATCH HER SHE WOULD BE GONE AND TRY TO FOLLOW HIM - and no one really knows WHERE she was being kept. I thought so. ARGH. SO HE HAS to cover this up by being aggressive to ME...
3.) He's schizophrenic and we've totally missed that diagnosis.

I've called animal control - THEY ARE IDIOTS. I asked them if anyone had turned in a White puppy Pointer/Bulldog mix in the last 2 days.
The woman said "Puppy?? Uh....no we dont have any puppies right now for adoption.
I repeated that this was a black and white puppy......10 lbs maybe.
She said (swear) "What color is it?"
ARGHHHHH I said "She's white with a black patch over her eye and 2 black ears." Shes about 10 weeks old.
She says (swear) IS SHE SPAYED?
I said .....AT TEN WEEKS?????? (rather upset)
She says "Oh OH....10 weeks and black.
(slapping my hand on my head and drawing it over my eyes)
NO.....she's ............DO YOU HAVE A FAX?
Yes.....we do would you like the number?
Will you post my flyer?
We can - yes, but it's best if you come in and look.
Okay - but will you post my flyer where someone would be brining in a lost dog and post it?
Well I can try.
(slap head again)
So I faxed it.

I've also got some people out in that area keeping an eye for her. They told me sadly that most bulldogs are stolen in that neighborhood and used for fighting or breeding.

THAT nearly broke my heart all the way.

I must go - I'm going to put an ad in the paper like Daisy said - no news station here puts it on the radio.
Figures- capital city my kiester.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Star, you really need to go visit the shelters- over and over again. Your description and what they "hear" can be completely different. Even with a picture it can be misconstrued. I learned that when I volunteered with a rescue group here a few years back. It's disheartening. :(

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
Suz,

Will do -

I've put her in our State Newspaper on line with a color picture
I put a LOST ad in the State Newspaper
I put her missing poster on www.dogdetective.com
I put her missing poster on Find that dog

I called the 2 county shelters & faxed a flyer
I called the 1 city shelter and faxed a flyer
I made flyer and posters for Dude
I called and faxed the local rescue group.

She has been stolen. She is not just missing. A neighbor lady went in the hospital. Her son asked Dude if he would feed/water her dog. He said yes, then since its a fenced in yard and she would have a playmate - he asked if he could put her in there with the dog. The man said great idea - yes.

This was Wednesday morning. Wed. evening she was gone.

A little boy who lives next to the elderly lady said he saw 2 teenagers running through the woods and thought they had Pootie. The neighborhood it connects to - ? The neighborhood dude found her in chained to a tree with a 2' chain in all weather no food.

I think - someone has taken her "back". Felt that she was theirs. But Dude went to their house and she is not there. It's not to say that she hasn't been "bussed" to another house somewhere else. He is so sick - he looks awful - he hasn't slept in 2 days.

He's tired, angry, hot - and wants his "daughter" back - he's looked everywhere. He is out in force on a bike with other neighborhood kids - riding miles and talking to everyone showing her picture.....

I'm so heartbroken over this.....and now that I've seen him face to face - he's apologized for being a total putz. He thanked me and hugged me for the flyers and all the places I put her notice up.

Sadly - DF said tonight - he doesn't think we'll see her - and Dude has probation on Monday and is probably going to jail and said he doesn't even care.

I hate thieves. Eventually they will tire of her. Right? And she'll be out - running around and Dude will find her right?

Poor puppy - If tears could form a river she'd already have floated by my yard. :(

Oh that is sad! I still havehope she will be found. Hang in there Star. If Dude goes to jail - it is not that bad! My son is still alive!!!!!! Maybe they will be at the same place and strike up a friendship................................