She's walking!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK y'all, I promised I would keep you up to date. So... Rose is walking!

Shaky, staggering steps. And crawling is still the preferred method of getting from here to there... But she's definitely walking! It was only about 3 months ago that she was starting to creep.

This is one very proud, and very happy, Mama - though I wish she wouldn't grow up so fast.

DammitJanet

One of the funny things about parenthood. You spend the first year waiting and wanting them to walk and talk and the rest of their lives telling them to shut up and sit down....lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
If she talks as much as Pat and father in law (and husband when he is nervous), darn tootin'. OMG, they never shut up!!!

InsaneCdn

The amazing thing is... for many kids, it's only days between "walking" and "running".

Look out!

And start run-proofing your home, tonight.

Oh my goodness, she must be the cutest little thing! How old is she? We are all hoping our little fella can walk down the aisle (holding someone's hand) by Nov 22. He's been crawling for about 6 weeks. He'll be 13 months at that time.
Enjoy every minute of her!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
UAN, she is almost 11 months... OMG, almost a year!!!

Last night, when my Mom and Dad dropped her off, I told her to wave bye-bye... And she did! Then this morning when I left her at the sitter's, I told her, "bye-bye"... And she waved at me and... Sniffle... Said, "buh-bah"!

DammitJanet

She looks as big as Mouse is!!! What size is she wearing now? Mouse is a perfect 18 months and she will be 2 around about a week before yours...lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
She's wearing 12 month jammies and onesies, and 3-6 month bottoms or smaller. No butt just like Mommy!