Shhh...tactical meeting

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm going to whisper here because I don't exactly know who the enemy is, but I have a good idea.:angrydude:

A bomb has gone off in my home. I came home from work and I can barely find the floor. There are BOXES everywhere!!

*Somebody* bought a ton of groceries and just left them on the counter. If you're going to destroy my home, why would you buy me groceries??:dont_know:I'm quite certain it wouldn't be husband, because he KNOWS WE ARE MOVING IN 11 DAYS!

Then, I realized that the mystery person discovered my staging areas and COMPLETELY MESSED THEM UP.

Now, Jared will most likely go to college with MY wardrobe, husband will go to WI with no clothes, and I'll end up with husband's clothes. What evil person would do this?:devil:

To top it off, this pranster removed all the newspaper from my bird's cages so they have thoroughly poo-pooed all day long on my tile floor that I JUST CLEANED YESTERDAY. (ok...I'll stop yelling.)

The clincher was they had the audacity to make burgers and fries and not clean up! Geez...criminals these days.

I'm going in combat mode. I've installed cameras to catch the culprit. Now I'm going to get a stiff drink and hide under the desk. They might still be here.

(Off to hide. Shhh...)

Abbey

Andy

Abbey, don't shoot - it's just me! shhhhhh How's it going? Did you catch the culprit? Or did you find a drink good enough to shake your curiosity off?

Where would you like me to hide and watch? I am good for a few more minutes - who out there can take the next shift? I will make breakfast for you - gotta use up these groceries.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, yes. Found him. He's soundly sleeping WHILE I AM CLEANING AND PACKING.

Yes, I found a good drink, and I might just have another. (This is one of those moments where you might not want to mess with me.)

OH...easy child just came in at 10pm with his friend who basically lives here. You find an apartment? Oh, you want me to cosign on a car? :goodluck:That ain't gonna happen!

Oh, my.

Abbey

Lothlorien

I can just picture it now.....Jared in the dorm, opening his box of clothes and picking up Abbey's Granny Panties!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
My boxes have all been moved... no-one here has the decency to realize I have a system!!!
They (husband) thinks I am just being... you know what. I may have to leave all of his panties...

Abbey,

I definitely think you should pack some grannie pants in all of their boxes!!! Then you should borrow Totoro's idea and leave all of their "undies" behind.

I definitely could use a good drink - difficult child 2 is going through his usual afternoon "melt-down." Is there room for two under that desk? WFEN

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ya know....you have the PERFECT opportunity...

O had knee surgery a few years back and my physical therapist came to work the day after his birthday in a pair of cowboy boots, WAY TOO SMALL hawiian swim trunks, and the gaudiest plaid button down shirt you ever saw.

Seems while his girlfriend took him out for a nice evening on the town, all her girlfriends stole every last stitch of his clothing, except those items, and the girlfriend was sure to take his other clothes after she tucked him into bed...

You know, you're in a strategic position here....