Shock! Billy brought a girlfriend home!!!!

DammitJanet

Now that might not seem like such a strange thing for a 30 year old to do but in our case but it is in our family. This is the first girl that I have ever known that Billy has ever seriously dated in his life! I dont think he has ever slept with anyone else..or if he has, not but maybe one other to get ready for this girl to come home.

This girl is someone he knew in HS when he lived with my mom in North Myrtle Beach and he lost touch with her after he moved up here. She has been in the army but is about ready to get out. He got back in contact with her on FB about 8 months ago around there reunion and love rekindled...lol. She has been in a divorce contest with her husband for a while and she is planning to move back down this way to be closer to her family at the beach...and Billy....lol. There plans as of now are to get married as soon as she gets out of the army and they can decide where to live!!!!!

she seems like a nice girl. She is in Billys room right now! I never dreamed he would bring one home to stay in my room...lol...any of them except Billy. Keyana had to come meet her, then Cory came by, Jamie and his family are coming tomorrow night to meet her and also Tonys brother Van and his wife and coming tomorrow afternoon. She is gonna get the royal welcome...lmao. She must be good people, Keyana took to her right away and introduced her to her daddy instead of letting Billy do it...lmao.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If Keyana fell for her, she must be good people for sure!

That's so great. Seriously.

I'm just a teeny worried that at 25 Travis hasn't started yet. I think he just hasn't met the right girl. Not that some pretty nice ones haven't tried to get his attention. lol

I'm tickled for Billy and his girlfriend!

Hugs

DDD

What a terrific poast. I have a mental picture of your Billy and have always expected that once he hooked up it would be a forever thing. Fingers crossed. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm so happy for you Janet. Echos...........your homestead is going to be so quiet. AND IT IS WONDERFUL - almost 2 years here and I still don't miss the chaos.