Should be an interesting morning...

pasajes4

Praying. Unfortunately, jails release people who are not supposed to be more often than one would think. Ours has released murders by "mistake".

PatriotsGirl

She is being SO dumb. I texted her friend that I know she has been talking to and he has given her the DUMBEST advice. Told her to talk to her lawyer and see if she can get into rehab and they will leave her alone - um hello??? Rehab is SET UP! And he was not there. He did not see how disgusted and angry that judge was - he will throw the book at her and not even think twice. She will lose everything because she is DUMB. I told him to stop giving her awful advice that will get her into more trouble. She has ignored them and will shortly be considered a fugitive, if she isn't already...unbelievable.

Bunny

Oh, no! I hope she contacts you soon and that she goes back. If she messes up this opportunity it's something she will regret for the rest of her life.

garrison

(((PG))) I am so sorry you are going through this. Sending strength and comfort to you and a kick in the butt to difficult child.

toughlovin

PG I am so thinking of you and your difficult child. I really hope she comes to her senses and turns herself in. These kids think they can stay out of trouble with the law.... but when the law is looking for them they will be found....or they will do something stupid and a warrant will be run and thats it. One way or another it is only a matter of time.

There is absolutely nothing you can do except to love her, support her in doing the next right thing (which is turning herself in).... and she will end up either in jail or in rehab.

I bet that judge is steaming and I hope the people who let her go got an earful!! That was a big time screw up!!

*TL

PatriotsGirl

She never turned herself in. I am shutting her phone off today. I am officially done. Got nothing left and nothing does any good any way. She will always be an addict loser probably in and out of jail her whole life. I really don't want to be a witness to that anymore...hopefully that poor baby gets a chance...

PatriotsGirl

She still has not used her phone - she has gone completely silent. No activity since I last talked to her at 1:30 yesterday afternoon...I can't take this koi anymore.

toughlovin

PG Hugs to you. There is nothing you can do except take care of yourself right now.... so do what you can to do that!! My guess is it wont be long until she is arrested again..... and then jail can take care of her until Connor is born.

Please do something nice for yourself today.

*TL

pasajes4

I have no words.......just tons of prayers and long distance hugs for your tired, worried, loving heart and for Connor's health and safety. I would be raising hell with the people who let difficult child out of jail.

PatriotsGirl

She used her phone this morning. Unbelievable. She checked her voicemail and called her friend Troy. She is still completely ignoring me and every call I try to make to her. SO, I blocked her phone from usage. Her only allowed number is ME. I will not support her actions. I see her as a big POS right now and that is really hard for a parent. I have ZERO respect for her and I think she DESERVES to have that baby taken from her. She cares about nothing and no one but herself and just the thought of her right now makes me want to VOMIT. I cannot stand my own child. I think she is an awful person and I don't think she will amount to anything but a drug addict loser criminal. What a waste.

PG - I don't post on this board but I've been keeping up with your difficult child's story and Connor's story. I just wanted to let you know that you're all in my thoughts and prayers today. Hoping for a good outcome to all of this.