Silliest sort of Weird thing Ever........

susiestar

Roll With It
Lisa, it is so great that sister in law 'got it'. it will be something you remember for a very long time.. jewelry from the heart means more than anything a jeweler could create. i am glad you were able to enjoy your meal and nclude what husband would have enjoyed also. i am sure he was enjoying it with you! glad that is the right gnome - wanted to see it for myself. also glad meijer was so much better a bargain - it was truly meant for you to take it home!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hound -

Take a moment today and write down how you felt yesterday - about the gnome - the silliness of it - the way you felt looking for the necklace - it's meaning, how you wanted to get the shrimp at husband's insistance - the whole GOOD day. Write it down, fold it up, and put it in an envelope and tuck it away until you have down day - a sad day - a holiday ------you feel alone. Because yesterday you felt very much not so alone, and in spirit husband was with you, but you overcame so much yesterday and you did it -------all by yourself.

I'm very proud of you you know. The things you have been going through for quite some time would crush some, kill others, and yet you still manage to get up every day, look in the mirror and make yourself go forward and even have time for your family, and grands, friends, love us -----make us laugh....and in your own special way you make being in the boat a lot less frightening. It's wonderful to know that there are people in the world that can be straight up, and flat out - all at the same time.

I'm in awe of your courage every day wishing I could do more - but I wouldn't have a clue what it would be other than to tell you friend - I love you.

Hugs
Star