Silly Ponder Part Deux

Tiapet

Old Hand
Step, that's assuming she likes charcoal grilling. So Starbie, is it charcoal grilling or gas grilling you like? Pondering minds want to know? LOL

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
See... I like my meat medium rare... With a light coating of charcoal. Just enough to clean my teeth... And filter me out...

Tiapet

Old Hand
Hey Starbie, did you ever replace your grill that you entered the contest for? I mean I know you didn't win but did you replace it? Haven't seen you answer charcoal or gas yet and I don't recall which it was in the picture on the contest. LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
I like BEEF. Sirloin steak, cooked to the part where it just changes texture but is still quite red. I hate it cooked through - yuck.. The more rare it appeals to me, the more anemic I am. Figured that out in high school. Back when I had periods I would crave rare beef like it was the only food on earth. In college the dorm once cooked some frozen roasts for a holiday. They were NOT cooked when they took them out. No one else wanted any so I got a HUGE portion. I had to microwave it for a minute because it was cold still, but it was awesome. I did get some strange looks. I would have thought Texans would be used to eating rarer meat, ya know?

I love chicken breast, and we get chicken tenders at Sams that are breaded but not cooked - labelled deep fry only, but we bake them and they are awesome - crispy on the outside and tender/juicy inside.

Pork is okay. But mostly I prefer beef or chicken. I love a big brisket, one that fills the crockpot to crammed, cooked on low overnight, then I serve some with gravy on noodles, some with bbq sauce, etc...

Fried rattlesnake is actually really good. Had it in high school a few times. It really does taste like chicken, esp fried, but it has a ton of tiny bones that are annoying. I don't eat game, or organs or strange body parts like tongue or brain. Also no veal or duck or frog or snail. Mostly because the smell is very awful to me. I know others like these things, but the smell really bugs me. Though buffalo is tolerable. For the price,, since it is only tolerable to me, I leave that to the people who truly enjoy it, Know what I mean??

Ground beef is not a favorite. My dad can do unspeakable things to ground beef - you really don't want to know. I will eat it, but not as a favorite and not if I don't know what has been done to it.