Simon's Cat - Santa Claws

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by witzend, Dec 22, 2010.

1. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

2. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

HILLARIOUS WITZ - THANKS.......(that could be Piper for sure) ---ungrateful wench.

3. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Cute! Thanks!

4. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

That's GREAT!!!!!

5. Jody

Jody Active Member

Too Cute. Thank you for the laugh.

6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

LOVE THIS!! brings back MANY happy memories of both our Freckles and our Gracie Lou Freebush. Freckles could climb the tree up inside with-o knocking things off or tipping it over. Gracie just wasn't that coordinated, LOL! I cannot count the times that I would look at the tree and suddenly it would reach out and grab me. Thank you!

I also have done some cross stitch designs that remind me of this. Here is a link - they are all of a black cat getting into some kind of mischief! I didn't know until now that the designer also has notecards, shirts, etc... with her comical cats. http://www.katsbykelly.com/katsualindex.htm

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Reminds me of Shadow...................... lmao! Thank goodness Bruce has stayed far away from the tree.

8. Mom2oddson

Mom2oddson Active Member

Thanks for the laugh. My dogs aren't any better. Only the top 2/3 is decorated. Annie thinks the tree is a great back scratcher. She's always rubbing up against it. Daisy thinks the tree skirt is her new doggie bed. She keeps pushing the presents out from under the tree so she can lay there. Guess she thinks she is the best Christmas present. And thank goodness, Mason has finally learned that this is one tree that he can NOT water!

Pets add such joy and happy memories to Christmas.