Simon's Cat - Santa Claws

susiestar

Roll With It
LOVE THIS!! brings back MANY happy memories of both our Freckles and our Gracie Lou Freebush. Freckles could climb the tree up inside with-o knocking things off or tipping it over. Gracie just wasn't that coordinated, LOL! I cannot count the times that I would look at the tree and suddenly it would reach out and grab me. Thank you!

I also have done some cross stitch designs that remind me of this. Here is a link - they are all of a black cat getting into some kind of mischief! I didn't know until now that the designer also has notecards, shirts, etc... with her comical cats. http://www.katsbykelly.com/katsualindex.htm

Mom2oddson

Thanks for the laugh. My dogs aren't any better. Only the top 2/3 is decorated. Annie thinks the tree is a great back scratcher. She's always rubbing up against it. Daisy thinks the tree skirt is her new doggie bed. She keeps pushing the presents out from under the tree so she can lay there. Guess she thinks she is the best Christmas present. And thank goodness, Mason has finally learned that this is one tree that he can NOT water!

Pets add such joy and happy memories to Christmas.