site problems?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Steely, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Steely

Steely Active Member

Anyone else having trouble with the site either not being available or logging you out? Just noticed it in the last 2 days. I go to post something and the website times out on me and disappears - then when I try to get back on it says the server is busy?

2. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

I'm in and out of here at all sorts of hours, on a daily basis... and I haven't had either problem.
    I'm running IE8 on Win7 with high-speed DSL (phone-line piggy-back - not the latest and greatest... just old standard stuff)

3. Steely

Steely Active Member

Yep that is what I am running too....hmmmm.....anyone else? I have been on my computer a lot more because I am working on building a website - so I wonder if I am overworking my network lines. haha

4. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

try running as an InPrivate session. It means your ID and such do not get saved... but its a cleaner way to run, and I'm having no issues...

5. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

I will let Runawaybunny know.

6. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

I missed this one yesterday. Have these problem resolved themselves, or are they still going on?

7. Steely

Steely Active Member

Yes - thank you runaway. It seemed to just be a 24 hour period, and now things are fine.