Slip of the tongue!!??!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
My ever so helpful ktbuh volunteered to help put groceries away the other day for me.

And of course, with each purchase there was some snide comment about what was being used in what dish. kt was a bit off her mark when she pulled out a jar of marinara sauce because first of all I always make a homemade pasta sauce & secondly she asked what the heck she was supposed to do with this "marijuana" sauce? :rofl:

kt started panicking & kept saying "I meant to say marinara sauce mom - you know I love marinara sauce!" :itching:

"Of course you did, baby - I didn't think otherwise." :talkhand:
I started laughing & couldn't stop. Comments about Mexican oregano came flying out of my mouth and that a batch of brownies sounded good for desert! :happyguy:

Just to help matters, in home therapist was there for her regular session with kt & was doing her best to keep a straight face as she mentioned the need to send out CPS during dinner.

"The more the merrier - better put on an extra batch of brownies!" :morecrackers: "My mama always taught me to be a good hostess!" :lady:

All sense of decorum flew out the door as therapist & I are ROFL; poor kt stood there in the kitchen missing all the jokes & puns from the 70's. It may not have been the most therapeutic session in our time - sure as heck was fun though.

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to love moments like that!!! Glad you had a good laugh mixed into your day!

busywend

Yup - it is good for our kids to see us as real people! That had young lives one time as well.

Good for you for having fun!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Not therapeutic? Honey, therapy doesn't ALWAYS have to be about ktbug... Sounds like it was pretty therapeutic FOR YOU and that maybe, just maybe, you needed it.
Thanks for the laugh!

TerryJ2

Very good!
I know what you mean by trying not to laugh and then you can't stop ... the other day I asked my difficult child if he knew who Edgar Allen Poe was. He said, "A Teletubby?"
Turns out there really is one named Poe. You couldn't have a more different personality! LOL!

So, go smoke those brownies and have some extra marijuana sauce for me!