Slow progress for WW & Sister in Oregon

witzend

I spoke with WW this morning about her sister. Things are not progressing here. As there is no new evidence, or any definite evidence of foul play, the police are treating this as a "missing person" case with no new leads. Waiting.

I put WW in touch with our County Victim's Services, which is a public agency that liaisons between the District Attorney's Office and the Police on the behalf of crime victims. They may be able to help light a fire under the police.

WW's parents are in the process of getting an emergency power of attorney over their daughter so that they can begin looking at privileged records to see if there is any indication that she has applied for credit or done anything that can give an indication of where she might be.

I'm doing some research this afternoon on some private agencies that might be able to help them find information from within the house and people she knows. She says she will call this evening, but I know that she is very busy. I will try to talk to her again this evening in any case to see if things are still moving and if there is anything that can be done to keep this moving forward.

dreamer

My continuing prayers and best thoughts. I cannot even imagine how frustrating and stressful this must be.
I forwarded the info to everyone I know. Please let me know if there is something I can do to help. [email protected]

Nancy

Thanks witz, sounds like you have had some good ideas for her. The emergency power of attorney is good, get on those cell phone records asap.

Nancy

VickiL

Witz,
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help WW. I just can't even begin to imagine how she and the family are feeling! Please let her know that I will keep them in my prayers until they find her.
Vicki

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the updates Witz. I know I look forward to each and every one of them.

I can only imagine how hard this is on WW and her family. I'm glad you're close enough to offer a helping hand.

I'm a worrier by nature. And Heidi and WW are constantly on my mind. Please let her know I'm still praying hard.

Hugs