Small joys

Abbey

Spork Queen
Where is a video camera when you need it?

I go outside to do some yard work and across the street is this adorable little boy and young dad. The almost 3 year old is in one of those Little Tykes cars where you make it move by your feet...no pedals. This kid was on a mission. He'd go one way down the sidewalk with dad yelling, "thank you...come back. Turn around." He'd eventually turn around and go the other way a couple of houses down. "thank you! Turn around! Come back!" He'd turn around, get out the little door and start picking the neighbor's flowers. "thank you!!! GET BACK IN YOUR CAR!!!"

I'm across the street laughing my arse off. It was the slowest speed chase I've ever seen. All of a sudden thank you sees me, gets back in his little car and tries to cross the street. I run over, pick the car with thank you in it and take him back to his house. Dad is cussing up a storm. All I said was...good luck when he gets his driver's license. By the way...here's a website you can visit...:tongue:

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I love watching the little ones. Especially when they are giving someone else a run for their money! :0

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Reminds me of Darrin and Aubrey. :D

They're so cute to watch at that age. I just sit and chuckle at Aubrey most of the time.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yeah, but Fred could go FAST. This kid was like a slug making it move. I just cracked up at the young dad. He could have gone in the house, made lunch and took a snooze. That kid would only be a half a block away by then.

Abbey

DammitJanet

We have one of those for Keyana. I was over anxious and got it for her first birthday. She plays with it outside and opens the little door, gets in and waves bye-bye! Im thinking for her 3rd birthday she might get a lil red mustang...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Darrin has the minivan version. Aubrey a little purple convertable version. And of course they have a gas pump. LOL

Although Nana has more experience than your neighbor. I have them play with them on the patio.....huge and fenced in. :D