Smells yummy...

witzend

I got up this morning and made a batch of brownies from scratch. Had to go borrow an egg from a neighbor just to get the recipe done. I didn't put on my glasses until after I mixed the dry ingredients. They seemed a bit heavy when I started mixing the dry with the wet, but I kept going. They're really dry, so I checked the recipe. I put in double the flour! :mad:

It smells really good in my house, though... Talk about temptation that can't be fulfilled!

lovemysons

Hey maybe you can double up on the rest of the ingredients and share some brownies with the nice neighbor, smile, just a thought.

I bet the house does smell yummy!

Tammy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
easy child made two giant sheet cakes last night for the graduations at the nursery school where she works. The house smelled so good! I swiped some icing to taste - yum!

Nothing like the aroma of fresh baked goods drifting through the house!

eekysign

Girl, put ice cream on top of 'em and don't even worry.

Maybe some hot fudge, too. That's how my family hides baking mishaps....just put something equally tasty on top, and voila! Insta-yummy. Hehehe. :)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Fudge oatmeal chocolate chip pecan cookies.

Eeky... I may smother them in hot fudge now.

Darnit I need chocolate now!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Aarrrrrggggggghhhhh! my mouth is watering.
I have been pretty disciplined the last month to remove the pounds I put on over the winter. Fridays are my worst. I want sweets and thinking of the smell of brownies cooking is pushing me over the edge.
Witz, I'll be right over with the vanilla ice cream or real whipped creme.

This is torture. :icecream:

everywoman

I've got the hot fudge and hot caramel topping and I am right behind Fran. I can do so well Monday-Thursday--but come Friday I am starved for some sweets.