Snail mail christmas card list -

Star*

call 911........call 911
JUST WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE THERE IS ONLY A COUPLE WEEKS LEFT TO GET ON THIS IF YOU WANT TO.

THERE ARE 13 people on the list so far. FYI. Oh me too - 14. lol.

:D

Mattsmom277

I think it's great you all are still doing this. I wish I could participate this year, I just simply can't afford to. But for all you wondering if you should, it's a ton of fun! Don't be shy lol.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I echo Mattsmom's encouragement to participate, too! I did it for the first time last year, and look: people are STILL talking to me! :winks:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janie,

I do not have you on it - Can someone check the cost of a single card to and from NZ Please and let us know? THanks Janie are you sure?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I is on it it still asks my Kittah sitting on ma lap trying to type for me.... more treaties please!

As Donkey would sing... "I'm all alone...."
Love my "Imaginary" friends!

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm all alone
There's no one here
Beside me.....

I'm all alone
There's no one to
Deride me.....

But cha gotta have Friends........
Ya gotta have Friends..............

Parrrrr fait.....now there's a dessert. You never hear anyone say ""Uh, no I don't want NO parfait." Parfait about the mos' dang delicious dessert in the entire world."

Can I stay wit chu? Can I stay wit chu PLEASE? We'll stay up all night swappin manly stories and in the morning I'm making WAFFLES!

OH that's a nice boulder.....You've done so much with such a modest budget.
(Toto - you can ask Janet - my checks are Donkey checks - and above the signature line - it says - YOU'VE DONE SO MUCH WITH SUCH A MODEST BUDGET) LOL.

Welcome to Dulot its a perfect town....hmmm hmmm hmmmm mmmm mmm hummmm hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm mmmmm.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
The list has always been sent out the first weekend of Thanksgiving traditional Snail Mail with my Christmas Cards to you. I have never sent it email, I destroy the list from my computer and shred it in my home once I do. I have never sent it email for privacy and protection reasons. If you are not on the list you won't get it. If you loose your list you will have to get it from someone ON the list. If you email the list to someone else you is in big trouble. ;)

But that's how we keep each other safe. :D

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I can not even remember how many times we have watched Shrek... all of them! I love the Donkey

And would you be surprised if I told you that little Miss. N loves, LOVES Parfait?
I have had to adapt it to a yogurt parfait... with fruit and granola.