Snow update

Jena

Well difficult child and I tried to make a snowman, hmm hes not looking too hot!! LOL the hail started and our hands were freezing so we had to give up midpoint. So, we have two balls of snow ontop of eachother, he is faceless. It does look pretty funny infront of the house!

I love weather, i especially like tracking tornadoes. i've rented tons of videos on it. fascinating stuff. this storm is snow and hail here. we're up to about 4 inches that's it. looks pretty though.

F

flutterbee

I just got back from dropping Devon off at the airport. There was a couple sound asleep on the floor along the wall. I figured they were trying to get into one of your guys' neck of the woods.

M

ML

Hey Abby,

I spent too many years in S. Cal because I don't have very good snow skills. My back will not take the strain of shoveling, I **** at driving in it and unless it's the weekend and I can sit indoors in front of the fire (it is pretty) it's just not my thing. Also, I'm always cold (though I will say the middle aged hormones are working for me in this climate). I am already looking forward to Spring! H

TerryJ2

Sorry about the shoveling, ya all ...

I miss my snow, though. Especially at Christmastime.

When we get snow here, it lasts a day. Our snowmen are dirty leaves stuck together with mush.

There's still a lot of kid in me. I love it when it snows. :)