So angry at Piglet I could scream

JJJ

Piglet plays a very expensive sport. She plays at an elite level and it gets more expensive. She is the most incredibly ungrateful brat. I would love to make her sit out a year but husband likes being the parent of an elite player and never backs my play if I try and make her sit out when her attitude stinks.

I'm quitting my part time job because Kanga is coming home and she will be my parttime job. husband doesn't want me to because we need the money to pay Piglet's team fees. Tough tooties, I'm quitting. If he wants to feed into the prima donna attitude, he can figure out a way to pay for it and a way to get her to her practices and games. I'm done unless her attitude changes.

Can you tell I'm royally ticked?:grrr:

Andy

How do our girls have so much control over their dad's? I swear, husband gets angry if I don't say 'no' to something and then when I do, HE is the one to allow our diva to manipulate him.

I am sorry that you are the one who really is getting hurt in this.

chococat

Piglet plays a very expensive sport. She plays at an elite level and it gets more expensive. She is the most incredibly ungrateful brat. I would love to make her sit out a year but husband likes being the parent of an elite player and never backs my play if I try and make her sit out when her attitude stinks.

I'm quitting my part time job because Kanga is coming home and she will be my parttime job. husband doesn't want me to because we need the money to pay Piglet's team fees. Tough tooties, I'm quitting. If he wants to feed into the prima donna attitude, he can figure out a way to pay for it and a way to get her to her practices and games. I'm done unless her attitude changes.

Can you tell I'm royally ticked?:grrr:
Sounds like you're making good choices and standing up for yourself. I can see why your mad.:ashamed:

JJJ

Now Tigger is in tears begging me to take Piglet to her tryouts tomorrow because "I need a boys day with Daddy...please!"

Ugh.

JJJ

Problem solved. Piglet has to pay me to drive her tomorrow. If she doesn't care enough to pay for the gas to get there, she doesn't need to go. Then Tigger won't be disappointed and, hopefully, Piglet will learn a lesson.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
JJJ,

Sorry Piglet is being such a PITA. Lessons hard learned are coming her way, I'm sure.

by the way, I must have missed something ~ last I heard the grant for Kanga had been renewed & now you say she is coming home. What's the deal?

(((hugs))) my friend.

Andy

Good solution JJJ - Hopefully Piglet will start taking ownership in this activity. It is hard to keep our girls from becoming too much of a diva when dads are feeding into it.