So DDD - are you still you know? Drinking cigarettes and smoking the booze?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Now that things are calming down? Or (said in my best schoo teacher bravado)

ARE YOU GOING TO USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE AND A CRUTCH? :flirtysmile3: (don't hate me cause I'm beautiful) PFT.

DDD

I have a plan. :bow: BUT........:nonono:........I'm not sharing it!

Failure is ugly but public failure is even uglier. You guys will be the first to know if I can get a handle on the cigarette problem. on the other hand, you needn't worry about the drinking. I finished off my Cutty bottle and don't plan to buy a replacement for a few weeks.

by the way, so you all will know how "calm" my life is daily, Since the meeting yesterday I am on track for a new program I just heard about where difficult child would spend two weeks in a training program run by a major hotel chain teaching disabled how to work in hotels/restaurants. The laundry is stacked up high. And....GFGmom has a cyst "the size of a small grapefruit" that will require a hysterectomy asap. difficult child will be taking care of her house and his little sister who is a MAJOR difficult child as his "Mom" won't be able to do anything for six to eight weeks. Sigh!

Sigh! What a life! DDD

DDD

Starbie......proof that I'm ragged out.......I just NOW picked up the play on words! Good Grief, where did that swift DDD go?
DDD

Don't worry I'm not smoking Cutty!

susiestar

Roll With It
Would it be easier on my tummy if I smoked my bourbon? Cause even a small amount ends up making me sick and I LIKE bourbon. I have a bottle that I occasionally open and smell but am just not brave enough to even try a sip after how sick the last few times I had a small amount made me. I am talking half a shot glass, with NO medications in my system to interact with, and it still made me sick as a dog. That is why I only have a little airplane bottle size bottle of it in the house. I do have rum but only because I keep some vanilla beans in the bottle for use as vanilla in cooking.

So what exactly do I have to do to smoke my bourbon?

DDD

Hmmm, Susiestar...good question. Did you notice in the thread that Starbie seems to know? She is such a creative intelligent person I bet she does know the science of it. :rofl: DDD