So... does anyone have Valentine's day plans?

donna723

Feel better, Janet! Smart man, that Tony! Chocolate is always good for "what ails ya!"

I love these three-day weekends because there is absolutely nothing I HAVE to do today that I can't put off until tomorrow. So my plans for today are to sit right here in this chair in front of the computer and continue to do what I've been doing all morning. Then about 4:00 p.m. I plan to get up, put a chicken in the oven, and hit the chair again!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, we're going out to lunch as it turns out -- just husband and I! The difficult child's have had their medications, difficult child 2 got his cough syrup, everyone's quietly playing a video game and I've got a frozen pizza in the oven to serve before we leave.

While we're out we need to get crickets for the lizards and husband wants to get his wedding ring resized since he hasn't been able to wear it for over a year now :( He "outgrew" it, and his knuckle has gotten bigger. :p

tiredmommy

Janet... I hope you feel better! My little Duckie is probably the one that you "caught" the CVA from. Make sure you use your nebulizer if you need to!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Actually, I am doing one thing for myself. I bought one lovely NY Strip Steak from the local butcher and am having that, a baked potato, and a spring greens salad for dinner.

It's my one splurge (the steak was spendy). Meanwhile, I am going out of town for a week at the end of the month and naturally, my toilet is giving up the ghost and I need to get a plumber out to fix it.

Feels like I am bleeding money here.