So Far, a easy child...

L

Liahona

She is so cute! She walks (and sweeps) so well! Cherub is just barely starting to walk.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
She shocked us - she crept and crawled a little later than I expected, but then POOF! she was off and running. Literally. The little booger is FAST!!!

We were all surprised. Mom said I didn't start walking till 17 months, and I have heard husband did not until about 15 months. Belle and Pat were a little late too. So before 11 months - ACK!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hmm... I bet it is insane today... I will wait and see. But she LOVES to "help" so I'm training her NOW!!!

...And Pat showed her how to vacuum last night...

DammitJanet

I remember when the grands loved the broom. Somewhere in this house we have a small blue broom that Mouse now likes to sweep with. Now Monkey wants to cook and do dishes. She can be somewhat of a mess with dishwater but oh well. One thing she hates to do is put up her toys! I cant blame her too much though because she really doesnt have a room fixed all up to keep things in. That will change soon.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I found her a small broom, brush and dustpan set!!!

I also got (at Big Lots, LOL) a small saucepan and griddle. They are REAL, so she can play now and actually use them later!

DammitJanet

Annie...do you remember me telling you about a dream I had while you were pregnant. This was done when you didnt know the sex of the child. I dreamed that you were with a toddler who had dark blond curls - but not as curly as Monkey. I didnt see the face but I knew it was a girl. Belle is the spitting image of my dream though her hair appears a bit lighter than my dream.