So Far, a easy child...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by AnnieO, Nov 28, 2013.

1. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

2. Liahona

Liahona Guest

She is so cute! She walks (and sweeps) so well! Cherub is just barely starting to walk.

3. AnnieO

She shocked us - she crept and crawled a little later than I expected, but then POOF! she was off and running. Literally. The little booger is FAST!!!

We were all surprised. Mom said I didn't start walking till 17 months, and I have heard husband did not until about 15 months. Belle and Pat were a little late too. So before 11 months - ACK!

4. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

How adorable she is!! She needs Santa to bring her a toy broom!

5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Too adorable. :)

6. AnnieO

I wish I could FIND a toy broom and mop. I've looked...

7. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Toys R Us has one...

8. AnnieO

Hmm... I bet it is insane today... I will wait and see. But she LOVES to "help" so I'm training her NOW!!!

...And Pat showed her how to vacuum last night...

9. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

And that will last until she's about... 13!

10. AnnieO

HAHAHAHAHA When I met Belle she LOVED to help with dishes. Age 8. By 10... No more!

11. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

I remember when the grands loved the broom. Somewhere in this house we have a small blue broom that Mouse now likes to sweep with. Now Monkey wants to cook and do dishes. She can be somewhat of a mess with dishwater but oh well. One thing she hates to do is put up her toys! I cant blame her too much though because she really doesnt have a room fixed all up to keep things in. That will change soon.

12. AnnieO

I found her a small broom, brush and dustpan set!!!

I also got (at Big Lots, LOL) a small saucepan and griddle. They are REAL, so she can play now and actually use them later!

13. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Annie...do you remember me telling you about a dream I had while you were pregnant. This was done when you didnt know the sex of the child. I dreamed that you were with a toddler who had dark blond curls - but not as curly as Monkey. I didnt see the face but I knew it was a girl. Belle is the spitting image of my dream though her hair appears a bit lighter than my dream.