So, fellow warriors with devious minds...

Marguerite

Not itching powder. Too unsubtle. At college, we used toothpaste in the underwear drawer. A brand with a lot of menthol works best.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'd do nothing. It's not your job.

However, the next time the towels needed put away? He might say the same.

Star*

call 911........call 911
But then again?

If this was one of those things in therapy that was discussed as a MAJOR pet peeve? And he's peeving you off?

Both would just disappear. Then my answer would be to "Where is the mayo?"

Well I don't know - Where did you leave them?

And I'd drive down the road and humm them out the window into a dumpster. Then tell him to pick some up and wouldn't replace jack, and those little packets Janet spoke about? I'd pick them up, hide them for myself, and use them for my sandwiches.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
and those little packets Janet spoke about? I'd pick them up, hide them for myself, and use them for my sandwiches.

Ah...the beauty of this one?

I have to watch my sugar, so I buy low sugar wheat bread for myself, that husband won't touch with a 10 ft pole. I also don't like condiments. Bleck. So no mayo and no white bread is REALLY no skin off my back, so long as I don't have to clean up cat remnants.

He didn't leave it spilling out and open today, but he did leave it out. I just left it all. If I clean up cat remnants tonight, well, then, I'll just be too busy to go to cgfg's 8th grade promotion/bullsh*t thing. And unless she pulls a magic rabbit out of her butt, she'll be seeing at least one failing term grade because she has simply not turned in 3 very large assignments in one core class. She'll probably sob story the teacher into giving her credit. Who knows. I don't care.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:hugs:

Stressed out, are we?

Understand, sweetheart. And I am the same - white bread is awful stuff - but I have trained the family into liking wheat. Or at least tolerating it. I do like mustard, but I like the stuff with horseradish... LOL!