So, GCV, has your new neighbor moved in yet?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I see they've sent some babies home and she's already fired the Angels in Waiting people, ust curious if home is close to you now?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
She says they are spying on her cause they made a report to the child welfare people who questioned her ability to care for 14 kids.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I questioned her sanity the first time I heard of her.

Fire the free help, keep the ones you're paying for. With someone else's money. Of course!

14 kids might be okay if it were a couple and the kids were better spaced, maybe one or two sets of twins. But this is insane. I have two STEP children and we can't get assistance with reduced-price lunches because I make too much money. Yeah. Wow.

DammitJanet

Did anyone watch A table for 12 last night? The couple has 2 sets of twins and a set of sextuplets. I think it is two 12 year olds, two 10 year olds and six 4 year olds. The dad is a policeman and the mom stays home with the kids. They seem like some really down to earth people but they must have received some help because I dont see how they could have afforded that house on a cops salary. But they really seem to have a great attitude with the kids and the kids seem very happy.

I just cant see the same outcome happening with the octuplets.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yeah, she's moved in -- called 911 the night the first two babies came home because her house was mobbed by papparazzi, etc. People were ringing the doorbell at 2am. As crazy as she is, there are people even crazier out there following the story and her.

Supposedly Gloria Allred, who is representing the volunteers nurses/Angels in Waiting (whom Octomom fired yesterday) who were there to train the nannies, is releasing a statement later today about the situation. And supposedly Octomom is appearing for another Dr. Phil taping to give her side of the story. Lots more fodder for the tabloids, no doubt.

She probably lives 15 miles from me. But we have the potential to cross paths at the closest mall (oh, I hope THAT never happens!) or Disneyland or...

We have lots of celebrities who live in this county -- Kobe Bryant had/has a house here. Dennis Rodman had a place down by the beach. But they mostly keep a low profile. I don't know about this woman. She seems to crave the spotlight. :rolleyes:

Star*

call 911........call 911
At this point - if we all left her alone and stopped talking about her or even told our local news stations that we were SICK to PIECES of hearing about her -

It WOULD stop. I wonder how she would deal with THAT?

I think however - the medias role in the night the babies came home was deplorable. No class media.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, we don't all live in the same TOWN -- just the same COUNTY!!! If we were big enough for John Wayne and the Nixons, we're big enough for those freaks! :D

DammitJanet

Dont you also live the same place as OJ, or am I just blissfully ignorant of CA geography...lol. Maybe its something in the water.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
OJ lived up in Brentwood, an L.A. suburb about 50 miles from me :)

Yes, I believe his latest address is a Las Vegas prison, no?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
John Wayne wasn't necessarily freaky, just larger than life -- and enough so to get an airport named after him ;)