So I finally got a charger for my laptop........

Steely

And I am back to writing.

Yes, I have this computer, that I chat with you guys on. But to really write, I need to sit in the yard, or in a coffee shop and brainstorm. I lost the charger cord to my laptop about 6 months ago, and even 6 months before that I had lost interest in writing.

But the interest is back, and the writer's block is gone - and I am really glad. I can feel myself finally brainstorming new ways to tell my story, and finally, possibly, feeling inspired.

I hope it continues, and that once I open up the laptop that I have not touched in a year, it does not all fades away.:faint:

Stella Johnson

I have never been a writer. I admire anyone who can.

difficult child lost her charger recently. Not even thinking about checking the internet I went to Best Buy and just got a universal one that comes with different connectors. It was $110 and the stupid thing falls out constantly if you move the computer.

Last weekend I looked on Amazon.... found the exact one that fits her easy child and it was $20. I'm tempted to take it back. ugh

Steph

klmno

Hey, Steely- that is great! I'm glad you are back in the mood to write and that you enjoy it. My guess is that the turmoil you have lived thru will help you take your writing to a new depth.

I just popped on for a bit before going to bed-

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:abouttime::bigsmile: So very glad that you got your new charger & have found your way back to writing. The only thing that's kept me going over the last I don't know how long has been my art & now my music.

Looking forward to saying "I knew her when"......:bravo:

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh...I'd die without writing and music. I had a 5+ hour ride home and I hand wrote volumes. Go for it, girl.

Abbey