So I think this is my new theme song...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by gcvmom, Jul 14, 2009.

1. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmSW-OM8h8c"]YouTube - cleveland rocks[/ame]

2. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Is that us at the bar Friday night or the dinner Saturday night?

Suz

3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Now if someone had some good computer graphics skills they could edit that video in with videos/pics of the gathering........... :D

4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

:slap:

THAT'S the song I should have put on my countdown thread!!!

5. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Hmmmmm.....I'm sure I could blackmail....erm....persuade my little brother to do that. He's pretty good at stuff like that!

(Of course, that depends on if there are blackmail pictures of ME in there somewhere! :916blusher: )

6. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

But of course .......I was BORN there. :surprise:

7. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

*snort*

Remember the post someone put up on one of the trip threads about how they picture everyone? Now when I think of Star.....I think Mimi!!!!

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

She is a beauty of non-comparison. :queen:

9. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Blue eyeshadow and all...

10. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

If I download that song, I can make a slideshow from our pictures from the Cleveland trip and then upload the video to photobucket I think. I think photobucket lets you upload videos. If not, I think I can upload the video to youtube then to here.

11. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Photobucket does let you upload videos, Janet.

12. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

This song was going through my head not that long ago. I also keep thinking of the line in the Patriot (the revolutionary war one) where Jason Isaacs character says...."tell me about Ohio". I don't know why that line just keeps running around in my head. But I keep thinking of all these ohio things.