So I think this is my new theme song...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Now if someone had some good computer graphics skills they could edit that video in with videos/pics of the gathering........... :D

mstang67chic

Going Green
Now if someone had some good computer graphics skills they could edit that video in with videos/pics of the gathering........... :D

Hmmmmm.....I'm sure I could blackmail....erm....persuade my little brother to do that. He's pretty good at stuff like that!

(Of course, that depends on if there are blackmail pictures of ME in there somewhere! :916blusher: )

mstang67chic

Going Green
*snort*

Remember the post someone put up on one of the trip threads about how they picture everyone? Now when I think of Star.....I think Mimi!!!!

DammitJanet

If I download that song, I can make a slideshow from our pictures from the Cleveland trip and then upload the video to photobucket I think. I think photobucket lets you upload videos. If not, I think I can upload the video to youtube then to here.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
This song was going through my head not that long ago. I also keep thinking of the line in the Patriot (the revolutionary war one) where Jason Isaacs character says...."tell me about Ohio". I don't know why that line just keeps running around in my head. But I keep thinking of all these ohio things.