So....I'm still job hunting...

mstang67chic

Going Green
....and came across this ad today online. Think I should apply? (Oh and the title to it was ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE POSITION NOW OPEN)

We are in need to employ someone that are ready to work,someone that have good sense of humor, customer relation,good skill, good communicating and working experience.

We offer a wide range of Trendy products for Home, Garden, Offices at Lowest Prices available Online. It includes Leather Sofas, Upholstery, Beds, Sofa beds, Dinning Sets, Dinning Room Furniture, Bedroom Furniture, Computer Desk, Office Chairs, Wardrobes, Garden Furniture, Lamps and Rugs.

Interesting candidate should get to us with the attachment of their resume.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Obvious it is to replace the author of this ad.
Sheesh, the nuns pounded grammar into us. Maybe we should go
back to repetition, repetition, repetition because I'm
not too impressed with today's grammar or writing.

DammitJanet

I think you should apply for the position of whoever writes their want-ads!

I saw an advertisement the other day for a professional cleaning service which had several misspellings and other errors on it and thought to myself...hmmm...maybe I should contact them and offer to trade services. I could correct their ad if they would come clean my house...lol. This flyer is up everywhere all over town!

trinityroyal

On a serious note, best not to reply to OR apply for that job.

A lot of job ads are actually "phishing" scams where they are trying to get enough information about you to steal your identity. A resume or job application provides an awful lot of information.

That ad definitely smacks of a phishing expedition to me. Much as I'd be tempted to red-line the heck out of it, best just to stay away.

Trinity