So irritated with Tony's oldest brother-Update

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well......there you have it.....

When you blow a gasket? Do it, then sit and say "You know...maybe you could talk to me a little about that church "stuff" because apparently I'm not as understanding as the rest of the world when it comes to people who - (and then unload on this man ALL THAT YOU REALLY RRREEEEEEALLY feel) and then say "YOu know what? You're right! Talking to someone from church DOES make you feel a whole lot better!!!" pat him on the leg and say "Thanks" and get up, walk down the hall, slam your door - and have a nap.

Hugs

DammitJanet

lol...I wish I could star...I would probably get kicked out of my own home. He gave Billy a lecture about "the church" on the way home from Cory's. He talked about how he only had a cheap Go Phone because he "didnt want to be one of those people who worship the expensive cell phones" (ie: people like us...lol) Because people who worship things like that dont have their priorities straight. Hmmm. This man works at BK, only works part time so he can still get medical care at the free clinic, has a cheapie go phone but has been begging us for a used cell phone that will take pics, he makes food from BK at the end of his shift at night to take home so he doesnt have to buy groceries. None of his brothers or sister up where he lives will have anything to do with him now so now we get the pleasure. He claims its because they arent in the church and they dont like being around someone in the church. I am gonna go get me some devil worshiping stuff and stick it on my front door, hang it on my walls and build an alter in my front yard. Maybe that will keep him away.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL Janet.

How about you just tell him you don't like being around someone in the church either, since it so clearly makes them behave like a royal PITA? Scare him off for good, start talking about how wonderful the New World Order is gonna be once it's finally in place. I swear, the man will run and never come back. And that you can do with a super sweet smile on your face.

H

HaoZi

Tell Tony it's time for him to go hunting again, and this time to bring you back the entrails. ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ghandi said it very wisely -

I like your Christ, I'm not so crazy about your Christians. Tell your brother in law that you most respect the type of Christian that learns in church to lead and live a Christian life by leading by example. Not preaching as if he were ordained, and sanctified. We all fall short of grace miserably on a minute to minute basis.