So, I've been here a

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I'm here, but my mind isn't always willing!!! I sometimes just can't type or read at the end of the day. This is the first place I come to when I do have the energy!!!
I think because I have Bipolar... some days I just can't even think about issues. Even though I still do, I will usually end up reading or just spacing out watching TV.
I do check out other Bipolar websites for mostly info. But this is the one I feel most connected to, as far as personal friendlike feelings!!!

F

flutterbee

And then there's some of us that you can't even seem to chase away with a stick! :tongue:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
It's hard to believe I've been here 5 plus years..... the tweedles were 8 going on 9, I believe & we were in major crisis mode. kt was dissociating on an almost daily basis; wm's rages were several times daily with physical threats & lasting on average an hour or two. I was in the process of getting in home services in here & it couldn't have happened sooner. I don't think we would have survived as a family. I still have my doubts.

I've seen people come & go - then come back again. And there are members you can always seem to count on...when you don't see them around you begin to worry.

I know that I'm posting very little about the tweedles - mostly do to their age & privacy issues. There are far too many people on our dual treatment teams & I've become more & more "paranoid".

I do my best to respond to threads I feel I can contribute to....other days I'm simply too overwhelmed by it all.

KTMom91

I can't remember when I first got here, I'm thinking about 8 years ago. Then things calmed down, and I stopped, then they started up again, and I came back, and here I am! With Miss KT living elsewhere, the issues are different, but I still try to check in every day.