So lovely to meet Terry J2!

buddy

And it turns out that not only is the funeral at the church Q and I tried to go to recently ( proof q is not possessed ...he thought the holy water / baptismal pool was for water play ...thought an older woman would faint! But his skin didn't sizzle off lol )...

Anyway ....she also grew up in the same area. Our. She went a school right behind my high school. Small world! My dad still lives there.

Wishing her family comfort and support as they say goodbye this Father's Day.

It's so great to meet people from here in real life. I've connected with many of their challenges from the beginning and the power of not feeling alone has been revealed to me this past year in significant ways.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for that. I don't know how I'd be surviving right now without you. I'm sure I don't tell you enough. XXOO

Estherfromjerusalem

Buddy, you are right, it is great meeting someone from the board. I have met a few, when I came to the States -- oh, it must be six or seven years ago now. There is such a strong bond, such a good feeling, being together.
And yes, I couldn't agree with you more: This board has helped me survive too. It got me through very very bad times. Today, thank heavens, I am in a better place than I was then, but I still come here because it just feels so good being with everyone here on the board.

Love, Esther

Star*

call 911........call 911
Everybody gets to meet everybody....I'm happy you got to meet her buddy. (no no not really------lol) should have been meeeeeee....no really I'm happy for you.

buddy

Would love that too. When I win the lottery I will arrange an all expenses paid week for all of us to meet. How about the Virgin Islands? Child care and pca's will be paid for too. And that doesn't mean they have to come!

TerryJ2

Thank you, Buddy! It was fanastic to meet you, too!
I am so lucky. We have been having so many issues all at once ... my dad died, my b-i-l died, and just as we got the rental car in MN, easy child got a text msg that one of her college friends committed suicide. OMG. She is in VA and at funeral today.
And difficult child has been horrendous, making incredibly foolish choices and exhibiting new and old behaviors and we are planning a phsop stay.
So to meet Buddy in person, and not have a family member second guessing everything I do was like a holiday!
LOL about the holy water not sizzling!
Many hugs.

TerryJ2

Oh, I forgot to say, that I think Buddy and I are so inured to our kids' bizarre behavior, and so used to rough attitudes and an unpredictable life, we met at a restaurant while there was a tornado warning, and a huge thunderstorm had already passed. Pfft. So what. :bravo: