so proud of difficult child

threebabygirls

Today was the first day of school. I knew difficult child would be nervous (she's confessed to that for days now), and figured she'd have a meltdown this a.m. Nope! She got right out of bed when the alarm went off, and got ready with no fuss!! She complained twice of a stomachache, but I assured her I knew she was nervous, and reassured her she'd be fine. When we got to the school, she got off the bus, barely stopping to kiss me or say goodbye! :surprise:

Andy

Way To Go difficult child!! She must be proud of herself also.

Let us know how the rest of the day went. I hope her confidence kept going.

B

bran155

Great job difficult child!!! I hope she had a great day as well. Let us know how it went. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning. :)

susiestar

Roll With It
Totally AWESOME!!!!!

This is serious Happy Dancing time! :cutie_pie::hawaii_girl:

I hope you took some time to enjoy yourself while she was at school. I also hope she had a wonderful day.

Susie

threebabygirls

Days 1 and 2 went great! She tells me at least once a morning she doesn't want to go, but she doesn't fuss or procrastinate or anything! I know once the novelty of first grade wears off it will be a different story, but oh well. They're learning to read and she's really enjoying it.
easy child 2 and I enjoy our time "alone" together immensely. I also think it's excellent for easy child 1 and difficult child to have 7 hours "off" from each other. :peaceful: