So sorry

I

Ilovemyson

that I have not updated in a VERY long time. I became overly busy with one thing or another, but I have NO excuse for not posting. **hangs head in shame**

Spring Semester was eventful, hectic and stressful, but worth it since my GPA was a 3.08. I have started summer session since I could not get classes that I needed to take in the fall and spring, I had to take them in the summer or be a year behind. I will be done June 25th, so I won't be posting much if at all until then.

Beaner is well Beaner. I will post something about that at another time, but he has started counseling and has been twice.

Life in general? Well, allergies are killing me. My nose is swollen because the tree and grass pollens are HORRIBLE here right now. Eyes are itchy. Other than that though, things are ok. They could be better, but they could be worse.

If I have not updated in a long time, just have a MOD or Mstang send me a message at my email and yell at me. I do look, but rarely sign in. I have not had much to say, so I really have not been posting.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*jumps up and down and waves* :D

So? You didn't drop off the earth after all, huh? ;) Thanks for the update. I was getting ready to PM you and see how you and beaner were doing. I figured school and such had you bogged down. I'm having some of the same issues...even though this was supposed to be a fun quarter. It was til the end and now I'm in the crunch.

Congrats on the gpa. I know you worked your arse off for it. :D :D :D

((hugs))

everywoman

I'm glad you are okay. Sounds like things are par for the course in life with a difficult child. Hope summer session goes well.

trinityroyal

Good to hear from you, and congrats on the GPA.
Hope the counselling helps Beaner (and you), and hope that the summer session goes well.

Trinity