So, the woman who had her dog cloned...

mstang67chic

Going Green
But even though the pictures of her then and now are very, very similar, her SSN matches on the first 5 digits, the name she goes by now and the middle name of the stalker are the same (as is the last name), she SWEARS it's not her.

Whacked is putting it mildly.

susiestar

Roll With It
Talk about stupid. How on EARTH did she think that people would not recognize her??

I am sure the man suffered lifelong issues. She thought that people would just ignore it or move on??

I guess she couldn't let go of her stalkee, and then she couldn't let go of her dog. Wonder if she would try to clone the guy, given a chance???

I hope she gets arrested. And goes to trial finally. The issue should be decided by jury, and the victim should get some closure.

Geez.

Lothlorien

At the bottom of the story and the second page, it explains another arrest warrant on file in 2003 for threatening a woman.

She says she's a different person now....Um....only 5 years ago she threatened someone so severely that there is an arrest warrant (for which she is a fugitive for) and she spent $53,000 to clone a dog? Obsessive, doncha think?

Star*

call 911........call 911
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...images?q=5+cloned+pit+bull+puppies&hl=en&sa=N

Some other interesting and NOT verified facts in all of this:

It says she taught at US universities - UM......don't they usually say USC, Notre Dame, Yale, Harvard, OSU? yeah - no one verified her story on that.

It says that Booger pulled her in a wheelchair and warded off an attack from a dog 3x his size - OH COME ON - three times the size of a pit bull and NO ONE has a recollection of it but her? yeah - no one verified that either.

IT says she's a "regular" at her NC home town courthouse - THAT I believe.

It says that she serves the Lord. Okay - leap of faith there. TO each his own house I guess. But did she tithe anything worth $53,000 to her church? (maybe she'll auction off puppies)

It says that she used the same ss # her entire life - Um (tap tap) HELLO LAW enforcement....couldn't trace THAT? (nice to know)

It says she tracked this guy again after 'raping' him. And jumped bail again? What is she modern day Houdini?

And yet we NEVER see a picture of Booger her beloved. Not that I'd want to see a picture of him NOW...but all you see is HER holding a puppy - and she ain't no beauty queen.

And the fact that she TOLD a judge 31 years ago she would ski naked, down Mt. Everest with a carnation up her nose - and yet NO ONE got her mental help THEN??????? WOW - times sure have changed. IF I wentto court now and said I'd stick anything up my nose, I'd get a shot of thorazine, and be stuck in a nut wagon faster than you can say she's crazy.

I think there is a depth of mental illness here we can't comprehend fully.

Star*

call 911........call 911
But WE'RE Whacked - she's beyond whacked. :tongue:

and my FAV-O_RITE line ?

I can't hold no 300 lb. man......(something to that effect)

Really ? Didn't the mink handcuffs signify bondage? (Groan)

Gosh who would want to get loose from YOU

REmembers the book Misery -

B

butterflydreams

I was thinking "Misery" too. She "loved" this guy. Thanks, but if that's love I'd do without. She is a real nut job.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Snort. I always know where I can come for a good giggle.

And I thought *I* was a nutcase. Maybe nutcase light. Like a Budweiser.

Abbey

klmno

Well, I guess she believes in living out her fantasies. If it weren't for my pity on these animals, I think i would be chuckling. I know- if the man was kidnapped and raped, that is obviously horrible. But I can't get past this woman's audacity to go after whatever thrill she sought.

If I had that gumption, without the lack of compassion, I'd probably be a lot further along! As a very old friend used to say, "man, that took more *%##s than my daddy has".

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok, the whole Misery reference? Thanks guys....my ankles are KILLING me now! LOL (I HATE that commercial where they recreate movie scenes....that one always makes me hurt!)

You'd think they would have been able to track her by her SSN. Guess rape of a man isn't a high priority unfortunately.

And speaking of which......this IS a serious question by the way. NOT being sarcastic at all. With that said though....is it actually physically possible for a woman to rape a man? I know there are uncontrollable physical responses to simuli but it just seems to me that if I were somewhere against my will and handcuffed....my fear/agitation would override any physical response. Know what I mean?? Kind of a stupid question especially at my age I know but....I had to ask.

And on a much lighter note........I LOVE the wacked lite comment! :rofl:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thanks Star. I felt kind of stupid asking it but wasn't real sure.

Hopefully now that she's put herself out there, something will be done to get justice for that guy.

TerryJ2

It says that she serves the Lord. Okay - leap of faith there. TO each his own house I guess. But did she tithe anything worth $53,000 to her church? (maybe she'll auction off puppies)

ROFL!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Another serious answer: YES. Men can be raped. Just as with women some physical reactions can be forced, with men certain things can be done to force physical reaction out of the unwilling.

One reason not much is heard about this is because many people don't think a man can be raped. So men don't report it or get help with this devastating violation. Someday it will be looked at as the violation that it is.

witzend

I have to point out that the laboratory in S Korea that she supposedly payed for the cloning was in the news last year for some cloning breakthrough, and the most basic investigation showed that they had cloned nothing. Any wonder a woman who has to kite checks is the one that bought the first litter? I think that there is a rat at each end of this story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Woo-Suk