So what do you collect?

slsh

member since 1999
Well Starbie - I'm deeply hurt that you will not accept my varied collection of dust bunnies. Sniff, sniff... Will cobwebs do you? How 'bout insurance EOBs out the ears (seriously, an entire file drawed filled with them)? Useless IEPs (2 drawers between the 2 boys)? Meaningless medical reports and evaluations?

OK... somehow I don't think you're going to go for that. Uh... does junk mail count? How 'bout all these stupid sports magazines that husband wanted and never reads, but keeps because he will "someday"?

I collect nothing, really. Had a dream of collecting bears, but let's face it - when you have a difficult child, collecting anything of sentimental meaning is just asking for trouble.

Ok, since you insist....

I have the most extensive and elaborate collection of mismatched socks. Something to be proud of, you know? :rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
((((((looks with interest at the socks)))))))))

Takes a NO THANK YOU helping of IEPS and insurance EOBs and a smathering of cobwebs - (loves spiders, but we already did that thread)

And as far as useless magazines and Junk mail ? We got a box. Saved all our junk mail and useless magazines for a year. IT ended up being 4 big boxes. We were stunned. BUT - fear not. (not that you have a paper fear) but we burned the paper in the fireplace this winter and did our own recycling.

As far as IEPs and the like? OMG - I keep thinking every year THIS will be the year that I can dump all the old paperwork from divorce time (proving I did pay for everything for difficult child ON MY OWN without x even sending a dime) to tax forms (I can't pitch because x owed so much and I paid MY 1/2) and school junk from Dude - because the minute I throw ANY of that out ???

I will get a letter in the mail from some attorney in x's home town stating that He is now suing me for emotional distress and anxiety, that I didn't provide for my kid, never gave him a fair shake at our divorce and he must have at least 1/2 of my paycheck because I never consulted him only the Feds on "OUR" back taxes, and just for kicks there will be a clause about he gets extra money because the sky is blue and i put a cloud in it. I would LOVE to have a shredder back up in my yard - there would be enough paper to make 1,000,000 hamsters, or guinea pigs cage litter for a year!

So I'll pass - but thanks......really!

Star*

call 911........call 911
WITZ - I have one piece of Oxa art - I thought when I got it = it was a donkey but everyone in my house says it's.....a coyote. It's burnt orange with black and white spots. He has a broken leg - which DF tried to fix with a small nail - MYSTERY OF THE COYOTE'S BROKEN LEG. No one will fess up.

I love the donkeys in BOTH of the pictures.

- What does Dalmata look like?

I'm having to google a bunch of the stuff you all put up here to see what it is - beautiful things ladies -

DF collects - EVERYTHING - if he were not engaged to me I think he would quickly become some type of hording hermit.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I collect husbands. ***kidding*** Actually, I've had a few.:tongue:

I am a clutter neat freak. I can't stand to have things around that I don't use. I love to read, but would never keep a book. That's why I love the library.

Probably the one thing I keep is special cards/notes that have been sent or given to me. One small box so I don't have to appear to be disorganized.

Maybe I need a new hobby.

Abbey