So, what's on the menu for T-giving?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
It's just me, so I'm having T-giving in miniature.

The game hen is already brining.

I'm having roast gamehen with stuffing (and late husband's special poultry rub under the skin)

I made a mini loaf of bread to go along.

Will be having a "stuffed" baked potato and dinner salad to go with.

Nothing fancy, but there's no way I can handle a turkey. Even a whole frying chicken gets to be a bit much.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
GoingNorth, I baked an extra pumpkin pie if ya want it! Hope you have a very nice day tomorrow :)

Toto -- back in the barn with ya or yer gittin' a tickit fer riding a donkey under the influence... or was that riding an influential donkey... wait, was that too political? Rum makes me sick.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
husband and I just came in from the store. I pouted the entire time. We are having chicken breasts, Stove top, Mushroom gravy. I even bought a pie. I told him he better hold his hat for Christmas cuz since I am not really getting a thanksgiving we are having a big ole christmas dinner.

beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Toto...if you're looking for Star to save you (insert heavy sigh at this point), you're more likely to get a good lecturing than anything. :slap:

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Only the Donkey needs saving! I am beyond that... but I would take a lecture anyday!

The girls are getting pretty good at lecturing.. hmmm are they talking to STAR* ?

I think we all need another cocktail!
We had pumpkin cheesecake for breakfast- I didn't have any, though!
LUNCH
chunky cranberry applesause made in the slow cooker
pepperoni bread
bruchetta
ceasar salad
biscuits
fruit platter
veggie tray

DINNER
turkey
stuffing
sweet potatoes casserole