So where are all the good Cyber Deals?

Lothlorien

Don't forget to go to Amazon through our site to help support our site. Look to the right of the page and click on the Amazon.com logo.

Where are all the rest of the deals?

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Ebates.com has a lot of store coupons and discounts on their site -

I am on the prowl for Fishing Santa's - another collection of SO's thats only pulled out once a year thankfully - he has about 28 of them now and I am so running out of shelf room during the holidays - If anyone comes across anyplace that has them let me know - I have my coupons from Michaels - they and JoAnn's usually have a few, but he has so many I can't remember what they all look like

Marcie

SRL

I believe Michael's is now taking Hobby Lobby coupons if that's any help to you. Aren't JoAnne's and Michaels now owned by the same parent company and now taking each other's coupons too?

I've been trying to buy locally when feasible this year. If it's a big price difference then I'll go online but otherwise I've been waiting for deals at our local smaller stores. I figure with the economy so bad they're struggling and I hate to see local businesses go under. Bad for them and bad for me because I want them there when I need them!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Whats really bad SRL is that we have NO local stores anymore (if you leave out restaurants), just the big chains, or else I would be buying locally as well. Soon as Target and Walmart moved in the area, they all disappeared..

Marcie

SRL

We're in a large enough area to still have local stores but I am concerned for them. I'm guessing some of the franchises are hurting too: it was dead at Borders last Saturday evening and usually it's bustling that day.

I love a deal as much as anyone but the other day I took one of my kids to the instrument shop to try something out and once again realized you just can't get that with shopping online. I wound up ordering there-- paid a little more but not so much as if I would have ordered an item that didn't work and would have had to send it back.