So with this great Fall Weather ------what are you doing?

witzend

Just so you know, I DO have one Christmas decoration now. It's an Oregon Ducks snow globe that I won at bunco one night. Blood was very nearly shed for that! I prefer to think of it as a "winter decoration".

I LOVE MY DUCKS!

Star*

call 911........call 911
It's just a supposition......but I envision blood was shed for your manger too. I clearly could enviion three wise men yelling - SAVE BABY JESUS.....and the shepherd boy, with the lamb wrapped around his neck? Making a bseline dive to keep the donkey intact. I actually play my own little scenario over and over in my head whenever I think of that day....that post Witz kicking "azz" literally.

And Insane? I spent the better 1/2 of my day canning heat. Whose to say it won't work? I just ran around the front field with BALL jars as fast as my little legs could take me.....scooping up heat and snapping the little lids down on them...I'm pretty pleased with the results. I've never canned before. I have a bakers dozen - but be warned. Somewhere in there is one can I am fairly certian is whooping crane mixed with donkey. You open that and you're liable to mistake canned heat and open up a jar O' WHOOPAZZ.

(no she's not right why in the world do you think shes HERE?) hmmm?

Star*

call 911........call 911
And yes - Bunco can get downright WWF.......over high score, low score..prizes. I'm not the least bit surprised. lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH I know.......I played with the womens group from "CHURCH" and they only holy thing about it - was the rollers. You would have sworn 16 women where in a back alley, fists full of money, shootin' kraps or fighting roosters. It was that brutal. And it was SOoooooooo fixed. Eeeeeesch. I did win a bracelet someone made (or said they did - funny saw the same bracelet at the crafpt fair) and I started to give it away many many times, then realized...I needed to keep it incase ANYONE asked me to join a BUNCO squad again. No Thank YOU.

InsaneCdn

Star, my dear. Thank you very much for the canned heat. Yes, I actually got it. It won't last long, mind you, but it made a 10 degree diff today (that's 10 deg C... ) - I was actually outside without a sweater! There will be a bit of afterglow tomorrow, and then... it will be gone again. But at least I got warmed up!

KTMom91

Come visit me...it was 104 here today. Supposed to be like this all weekend. We have a street fair going on till Sunday!

Why am I freezing? I swear, I freeze on the beach. My kids are gone, and husband and I finally have the house to ourselves!!!!!! Except they both came back this weekend for a visit. I'm spending my weekend drinking wine, cooking, and doing laundry.

But, I do so love my job. I feel very blessed.

klmno

Grilling out, watching football, making s'mores, dreading winter, and talking to E about life after HS and turning 18yo....as a FREE person!! (We're arguing between it all and getting on each others' nerves beyond belief and fighting over him texting too much.........but he's going to school, staying home at nights, doing homework, and helping around the house.) Please keep fingers crossed for us both!