So..............

Wiped Out

Staff member
Way to light a fire under the team :warrior:I'm glad you will all be together for Christmas! It's great the tdocs will be there-you must be a miracle worker getting them there on Christmas. :angel:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
The way to get a fire lit is to imply that you're going to do exactly what these "professionals" don't want you to do or feel isn't in the best interest of the child. At least, in our case. Maybe our case is a bit "extreme" & that helps.

I don't know if you all recall - but at least twice a year I need to do something like this. The treatment teams for each tweedle seems to expand rather than shrink. I'm about to put a limit on the number of people - it's too many people to keep on the same page. It's too many people that tend to have their own opinion on what should happen versus the treatment plan implemented by psychiatrist & the 2 lead tdocs.

However, I'm pleased with the outcome of the latest shake up - Christmas day may become the day before with just a few choice gifts to open together. It's still not set in stone. However, I'm being told that it will happen come hell or high water. I'm voting for Christmas Eve & then a quiet Christmas day to recover, if you will.

I'm tired & hoping for a good night's sleep. I'm relieved that the coming holiday season is worked out. Appointments for tweedles dee & dum to get together before Christmas have already been set up; staff are scheduled. Rides are set.

See - it wasn't that hard! :hammer: