Some Juju / Good Thoughts Please

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
CAT scan is monday. She arranged for it at a hospital not far from us.........so I can watch Aubrey and Oliver for her. Her husband can't miss anymore work. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks

susiestar

Roll With It
Keeping her in my thoughts/prayers. Glad the guy is doing the CAT scan so soon.

Why not send a fax or letter to him at his office? Put her name in the top, "re: Nichole" and then say she is your daughter, you are afraid that she has the same problems you have, and put the symptoms that are scaring you into the letter. This will give him a boost to help him figure it out, and let him know the family history.

A fax would be the fastest way to contact him, but a letter should arrive in 3-4 days also. If you send a letter, put "personal" or something on the envelope so that it will get to him fast and not get lost in the rest of the mail.

I hope he can treat her and help her a LOT. I know you have a special renal diet that you are supposed to follow. If you haven't already told Nichole that she NEEDS to follow it, find a copy of it online or wherever and push it on her. It won't fix the problems or keep the doctor from seeing them, but it is a step she can take NOW and sometimes that is a huge thing. Just feeling like you can do something is sometiems the difference between just giving up or not, Know what I mean??

As for the stones in her kidneys for 2 yrs, she needs to think about filing a suit against the doctor who refused to treat them. in my opinion that is serious medical neglect and is inexcusable. If the doctor finds damage from those stones, encourage her to find a lawyer. Too many people end up with that type of treatment (meaning no real treatment) and then pay for it with pain for the rest of whatever life they have. Most malpractice suits are settled, and that could give Nichole a financial cushion that could be a big help with the stress. Just a thought.