Some photos...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
one of the little piddler... a couple of some art I do in my spare time! HA HA HA
I wish... they are so cool... the kitties are awesome. there were like 17 of these the guy takes around 10 hours for each of these!!! I could never wash my hands!!!

Enjoy... I can delete these after a couple of days...

meowbunny

I love those bodyart drawings. They just amaze me to no end.

What a cute family you have! The widdle piddwer is adowable!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Those body art ones are amazing! I'll have to show them to Nichole once the baby goes to bed.

I hope you have Indy micro chipped. If not you might want to. He's a real heart stealer, and someone might just walk off with him. God, my heart melts.

I love the one of you all together.

Okay, is it just me..... cuz I didn't see any of your art work...and I'd love to. :bag:

F

flutterbee

T -

You have a beautiful family and little Indy is adorable. I love the hand art, too. Amazing.

Thank you for sharing.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I loved the art pictures but I'm confused. Did you do them or did someone else?

Great family shot.

Suz

Steely

Awwww.........what a beautiful family!!!! I just want to give lil Indy big kisses :smile: Is K the one with long hair? Both N and K are just sweethearts!!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
NO the body art are not me!!! I am so not that talented I just thought they were very nice to look at.... and the amount of time they took... I though we could all revel in the freedom this man has!!! LOL 10 hours to paint his hand!!!
I am lucky if I get to paint my toes once during the summer!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
TOTO -

OMG you are GEORGEOUS! Such a lovely smile and beautiful family. All except Mr. Puppy pants I think I heard the wind say he needs to come live with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol Or maybe the wind heard you saying out in sub zero weather HURRY UP AND p?

I dont know what I thought you looked like, but certainly not a family ad for Kohls or something! Lucky girl!

You are a remarkable gal!

Hugs
Star