Some prayers needed

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Big Bad Kitty, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Heather (Wynter's Grace) had a relapse of mono. Her symptoms started last Saturday, but the relapse probably started the same time as her ear infection. She also has 2 swollen glands. She is in a lot of pain, her knees and ankles hurt so bad that in the morning that she can hardly walk. All she wants to do is sleep, as you could imagine!

She is trying hard to stay positive, but not knowing from one day to the next what is going to happen next is wearing her down. She is petrified that she is going to lose her job and her home.

As many of you know, the power of prayer is awesome. She is trying to recuperate and care for her children. Can we all send her our prayers?

2. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I am praying for the kids to be as low maintenance as possible and for her health to return with new strength and quickly.
  3. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Prayers being said :angel: I hope she is feel better soon!
  4. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

Prayers for her..I hope she feels better soon.
  5. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Prayers for a speedy recovery being said. :angel:
  6. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Prayers....water ice will help you.try it-Alyssa I hope you rest up and feel better.
  7. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

Prayers from me....hugs too. I have had Mono and it stinks.
  8. Sue C

Sue C Active Member

Prayers being said. I had mono when I was a teenager and was very sick---but no ear infefction along with it. She must feel awful with the combination of the two. Sending her hugs, also.

9. Sunlight

Sunlight Active Member

God please bless and keep Heather in your tender care. may those around her serve her with patience til she is on the mend.
  10. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Saying prayers.....I hate being sick!.......

11. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Add my prayers to the list. Sure hope things get better soon.
    Hugs. DDD
  12. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

13. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

:angel: prayers for a speedy recovery.

14. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending many positive thoughts her way. Hopeing for a speedy recovery.
  15. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Thank you all for the well wishes, thoughts and prayers. :flower:
  16. Kjs

Kjs Guest

Big prayers. I had mono and strept at age 17. Seemed to have started in late August. I missed over 70 days of school that year. I was so very sick. Rest, rest, REst and more rest. It is a virus. Lots of liquids. difficult child was hospitalized for dehydration when he had mono..ate AGE 4. (thanks to easy child)

Popsicles, water, pedialite, ensure. Sleep, sleep, sleep.

WE'll take care of the prayers