somebody kick me off

meowbunny

<<<<<KICK>>>>>

GET OFF THIS COMPUTER AND GO FIX COOKIES!!! When you get done, send me some, please. I love cookies and anything chocolate and as the world's worst baker. Thank you!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*WHACK*

Consider yourself kicked. :rofl:

Thing of all the yummy smells that are going to fill the house while your baking.......

And of course you'll need to "taste test" each batch to make sure they're just right. :smile:

YUM!

:elf:

G

guest3

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am wondering if I have any pepto, cause you know what happens when you eat warm cookies (ouch!)

trinityroyal

Mmmmmmm. Cookies.
Get off the board and get to baking!

You've inspired me...I need to go dig out my gingerbread recipe and head over to the grocery store.

Trinity

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
That is funny I am kicking myself off right now also!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwpc.gif

We have to be at a Christmas party in 3 hours... I think it will be OK... we don't do things like this very often... but we are throwing caution to the wind, they have 2 kids also so...
I have the dough made, now we will roll the dough, cut out the shapes... decorate!!! With the girls... Am I crazy...
I love to cook and bake... I think???
The girls make it so hard sometimes. But I still do it because I know, I know it is good for them!?!?!?

Wish me luck!!! :gingerbread: :forsanta:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We finished our cookies and they actually tasted great!!!! They were so cute!!! The kids at the party loved them...

by the way: The girls did great at the party very well behaved!!!