Someone Save Me

M

Mamaof5

Mind numbing snoring to the right of me being done by hubby. Screaming autistic child on the first floor. Screaming diva 8 year old. 10 year old being a brat, 7 year old is a drama queen and the 3 year old...orchastrating the whole torture my siblings until mommy loses her marbles and goes postal...

...save me someone ...please...:twister2:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wake husband up and tell him you're going out to the store and you'll be gone for a while so he needs to get up and tend to the kids. Then YOU go out to the mall or a movie or whatever suits you and DON'T COME BACK FOR 4 HOURS.

Doctor's orders!

Okay, so I'm not a doctor. But I play one at my house every day it seems...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
See, Loth snuck in as I was typing my reply, and even SHE agrees! Great minds think alike! Go girl -- get your keys, what are you waiting for?!

Mom2oddson

Even sitting in the car in the parking lot of the nearest store can be a wonderful respite if you are alone. Go! Take a break and recharge your battery.

M

Mamaof5

Problem with that, he's sleeping for a reason. He's on night shift this week so it's not because he's being insensitive at all. He's just finished night shift for taxi stand and now has 4 days of deejaying night shift at the local bar. I'll be waking him in about an hour or so and then he can deal with the kidlets for a bit while I hide somewhere in the house. I'm thinking garage lol..maybe I'll grab the laptop and hide in the truck in the garage for an hour or two while the kids drive him batty.