Something fun....

Lothlorien

If you could describe your kids as a food, what would they be, then explain why.

I think Missy is something like sweet and sour chicken. When she's sweet....she's great. When she's sour, she makes you pucker!

Mighty Mouse would be like chocolate mousse. Smooth and silky, sweet and makes you want to eat him up!

trinityroyal

What an interesting idea.

I would say that difficult child is like popcorn. A bit crunchy and prickly, all over the place, goes to pieces easily, but utterly delightful.

Little easy child is like chocolate. Sweet and warm and comforting, and when he gives hugs, he just melts around you.

Sunlight

ant is stuffed red hot chili peppers...hot and dangerous on the outside, but soft and warm on the inside.

his brother Nick is a big ole bowl of the best homemade soup and a hunk of crusty hot from the oven bread...something you always are ready to have around.

Tink is like a parfait. Beautiful to look at. Lots of layers (but not onion layers like Shrek) and you never know what layer is next till you get there. I'd say she is a parfait with a layer of chipotle thrown in for fun.

Copper, she is like angelfood cake. Fairly sweet, almost always the same, and pretty boring.

LittleDudesMom

I think that my difficult child is like a potato - sometimes he is warm, comforting and mushy, and at other times his skin is tough but if you butter it up it's better :smile:.

easy child is like a fine wine - she just keeps getting better with age (hey, kinda like her mother!!) :smile:.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
difficult child 1 is kind of like chili she is ok the first day but gets better as the days go on except when you hit that really spicy part then she brings tears to your eyes and you wonder what happened.

difficult child 2 is like coffee cake. He can look real good in the pan but the minute you reach for it it crumbles everywhere and there is a mess.

easy child is like a peach soft on the outside sweet to eat but hard at the core (won't let anyone that deep).

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleDudesMom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that my difficult child is like a potato - sometimes he is warm, comforting and mushy, and at other times his skin is tough but if you butter it up it's better :smile:.

easy child is like a fine wine - she just keeps getting better with age (hey, kinda like her mother!!) :smile:.

</div></div>

Wow, you guys are good. I think my brain is too taxed right now from thinking, so I really can't come up with anything witty on my own.

Don't mean to steal anyone's wit, but both of these best seem to describe my difficult child and my easy child pretty well.

If my brain starts working and I can think of anything on my own, I'll let ya'll know.

busywend

My difficult child is like Crab legs. A ton of work to get there, but when you do it is SWEET! Plus if you dip her in butter she would be in heaven - she loves butter!

:smile: