Something is going on.....

slsh

member since 1999
Linda, I heartily second JJJ's thoughts. I think in the grand scheme of things, the fact that kt is *not* flying out the door but is coming to you instead speaks volumes. In spite of her lofty vocational goals, it does sound like she's developing some very healthy self-preservation skills. Baby steps.

And yet again, I love your psychiatrist. He is such an amazing guy. Really one in a million.

Keep on hanging in there. :hangin:

DDD

I too, was wondering about police involvement. I realize that her immediate safety is paramount and as usual you are doing an outstanding job. on the other hand, police love going after chld predators and the consequences for such activity are high. They may not be able to locate and arrest the pervert but if he knows they are involved it might solve the problem with L. I would assume that Ks team members are mandatory reporters so you wouldn't have to take action yourself. Many hugs...as always. DDD

Jena

i just wanted to wish you luck, you always have so much to handle and do it always with such grace. i hope doctor helps and i agree with the coming to you thing. maybe just maybe there's some good in it.

((hugs))

crazymama30

Linda, the battery things sounds like something my husband would say when he was manic. He gets very very paranoid, especially if events in his life would make a normal person nervous. Hope all is going well.

M

ML

Linda though nature is VERY strong, it is my firm belief that all the loving care you have given your daughter over the years counts for something. And no matter where this goes, she will NOT face the same fate as bio mom. No way no how. I know something is going on but I also know you will help her get to the bottom of it and that her quality of life will benefit from it greatly. Much love, ML

donna723

Linda, do you have KT's phone? If that older guy has actually been threatening her, it's a matter for the police, and there could be important evidence on her phone. It looks like they could also get him for Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Donna, the police & my cell phone company have been called.....now it's hit or miss when it comes to taking this guy & L down. We're in the midst of getting a restraining order on L. kt's relationship with this young woman is toxic at best yet kt is struggling with the next step to keep herself safe.

Right now kt is regressing to a little girl; one moment clingy, the next defiant & raging. All in all, a true tweedle crisis day.

Thank you ladies for your kind & wise comments. Time will tell.

TerryJ2

Oh, dear, I am so sorry about Kt regressing.
I'm glad you're working on a retraining order. Many states are creating new laws so that you don't have to be married to have a restraining order.
on the other hand, sometimes they antagonize the other player, so be very, very careful and keep an eye on her (which I know you will).

DDD

Glad you are finding the strength to reach out to the police and cope with Kt. I admire you. Sending hugs. DDD

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt is more settled this morning ~ more ktbug, if you will. I'm to record any calls that come in on kt's phone; keep a record of any & all texts from L & her ilk.

It's going to be fine ~ a bump in the road. I have to believe that.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
Sorry, I'm late to this (I'm out of town and this is the first time I have had access to a computer). Keeping you and Ktbug in my thoughts and prayers. Gentle hugs.

Steely

Also coming in late but I wanted to extend my prayers and much strength to you and kt. You are right it is truly just a bump in the road. Hugs.

J

Junglelandmama

Linda,

First off HI, been a long while! HUGS!!!

Wow, tweedles are 16? How did that happen?

Here I am worried about rages in the grocery store and you are dealing with such BIG stuff, I can't even imagine it. I am so sorry that kt is having a hard time and you are dealing with it. You are the truest meaning of the words Warrior Mom!

All I can offer is hugs and love!

Vickie

TerryJ2

Yes, good perspective to think of it as a bump in the road.
Still road bumps need warnings and should not be repeated ...